The North Shore’s Largest Water Garden Center in Rowley, MA
Welcome Pond Enthusiasts!
Here at Country Gardens, we specialize in water gardens. Established in 1978, we started as a greenhouse and nursery growing our own annuals, perennials, and holiday crops. Later, we expanded into a florist shop. In the early 1990s, we developed a passion for water gardens. Again we expanded the business to include this passion for ponds. Through our associations with national and international groups, we have become the North Shore's largest water garden center dedicated to helping others find their passion and create a backyard paradise of their own.
- Clean your skimmer/prefilter or pump regularly to keep water flowing to pump
- Run pumps 24/7
- Treat with beneficial bacteria at regular intervals
- Treat for algae regularly
- Keep plants trimmed but allow to cover 50-70% of the pond surface. Fertilize lilies and lotus every 2-4 weeks
- Do not overfeed fish - excess fish waste and un-eaten food can result in poor water quality and clarity
We have fish and aquatic plants in stock.