The North Shore’s Largest Water Garden Center in Rowley, MA
Welcome Pond Enthusiasts!
Here at Country Gardens, we specialize in water gardens. Established in 1978, we started as a greenhouse and nursery growing our own annuals, perennials, and holiday crops. Later, we expanded into a florist shop. In the early 1990s, we developed a passion for water gardens. Again we expanded the business to include this passion for ponds. Through our associations with national and international groups, we have become the North Shore's largest water garden center dedicated to helping others find their passion and create a backyard paradise of their own.
Get Ready for Spring
- Continue to run your aerator until you are ready to hook up the pump and filter. You can unplug the de-icer if there is no ice on the pond.
- Once your pump and filter are running, you can begin to add water treatments.
- You should NOT feed fish until the water temperatures are consistently above 50*F AND your pump and filter are running. Start with a cool water food just a bit at a time but not every day.
- Bring hardy plants that were stored at the bottom up to the surface. You can transplant at any time. Tropical plants and floating plants cannot go out until mid May.
- Spring cleaning can be done as soon as the ice melts.
We currently have no aquatic plants or fish. Check back around April 1 for our new stock.