The North Shore’s Largest Water Garden Center in Rowley, MA
Welcome Pond Enthusiasts!
Here at Country Gardens, we specialize in water gardens. Established in 1978, we started as a greenhouse and nursery growing our own annuals, perennials, and holiday crops. Later, we expanded into a florist shop. In the early 1990s, we developed a passion for water gardens. Again we expanded the business to include this passion for ponds. Through our associations with national and international groups, we have become the North Shore's largest water garden center dedicated to helping others find their passion and create a backyard paradise of their own.
- If your pump is still running, continue to clean your skimmer or pre- filter regularly to ensure proper water flow to the pump now that leaves are falling.
- Keep leaves out by either covering the pond with a net or skimming them daily.
- Add fall beneficial bacteria to accelerate the breakdown of leaves and other organics.
- Do not fish feed fish. Water temperatures have dropped below 50*F
- Shut down of the pond can be done at any time now. Remember to bring in UV lights and pressure filters when you remove the pump.
We have sold out of Aquatic Plants and Fish for the season. We will have more Spring 2024!